On Sunday, my Aunt and Uncle came to St Louis from Denver and my mom had a barbeque at her house so we could all get together for our annual visit. Olivia and I wore our matching tiki dresses. I took your advice and used Mrs. Depew's beach bustier pattern for the top and drafted my own skirt pattern. I also made a  matching bolero.My little stinker took off her dress so she could put on her "swimming soup" and I didn't get a chance to get a pic of her dress.

sew a plus size pin up tiki dress  
I debuted my lucite clamper and earring set. I love the seashells and gold sparkle in this set

vintage gold lucite clamper bracelet with seashells and matching earrings

 I also wore my silver Hibiscus brooch, which belonged to my Great Grandma Alma. During the 1940's and part of the 50's, my Great Grandparents raised their 3 kids in Hawaii and she bought this brooch when she lived there.When she passed last year, my grandma gave it to me.
carved fish wedge shoes
 I wore my carved fish wedges, a gift from Pj on our honeymoon in St Augustine, Florida. We were married 3 days after my 23rd birthday and left for our honeymoon right away. While exploring St Augustine, I saw these in a little boutique and fell in love so he bought them for me for me as a birthday gift.


Outfit
Dress-handmade by me
lucite bracelet and earing set-ebay
carved fish wedges-St Augustine, Florida on our honeymoon
assorted bakelite bangles
40's Hawaiian Hibiscus brooch-Great Grandma Alma