1940s betty grable style victory rolls vintage hair and 1940s plus size pink lace dress via Va-Voom Vintage

Since I'm not much of a party girl (and I have two babies) I won't be going out for the New Year. We're all safe at home, tucked in our beds. I have my crochet hook in one hand and a glass of bubbly moscato in the other. Pj and I are watching a Star Trek marathon on Netflix cause that's how we like to party!

I still got to play dress up, though! Just for fun, I put on this gorgeous pink 1940's dress, which I've had for over a year and have not worn, even once! It has the most beautiful lace all down the front with pearl and rhinestones at the neckline. It came with the original belt and is in pristine shape. I really must find an excuse to wear it in public.


I hope that all of you have a very happy New Year's eve, get home safely and are blessed with no hangover tomorrow morning. See you in 2012, darlings!